Use of mobility card - important information

mobility - Important contract changes per July 2018


The department of Evolutionary Biology and Environmental Studies (IEU) retains only one (1) rental card (contract) from mobility - the car sharing company of choice in Switzerland.

The card IEU uses is a Business card. This means the usage of the mobility car must be on the premise of official university business, it will be charged to the department cost center numbers.  

  • It is no longer possible, to use the university's mobility membership card for personal trips. Neither mobility's insurance company nor your personal insurance company will cover you!
  • For private trips obtain your personal mobility card or use a different car rental company.

For additional rental information please visit the specific webpage for mobility of UZH. Information about getting your personal card can be found here (En & DE).